jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- The ability to quickly understand appropriate levels of customer communication and the ability to see a problem from the customer’s point of view.
- Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 360 stores across 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America.
- What we are looking for!
- You will need to be flexible to work more hours.
- Taking orders in store and over the phone.
- You should be available for at least 6 - 10 hours per week (over two…
- Busy cafe require experienced barista at least 1yrs experience anything less no need to apply, will also be required to work in shop with a vast array of…
- You will need to commit to at least 2-3 nights per week.
- However this job could also be shared by two students who are looking to work less hours.
- A student with a passion for food and wine is needed to work at a local restaurant in the CBD.
- You MUST have at least 1-year experience in a restaurant, a la…
- Come & be part of the vibrant team in St Clair!
- We are a walk in restaurant so managing the flow of customers, making sure that they get great care requires…
- We support a flexible and energising environment that will allow you to be your best inside and outside of work.
- Come and tell us how we could do things better!
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Yvette Williams Retirement Village has a strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.