jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- Applications quoting reference number 2000144 will close on Tuesday, 4 February 2020.
- An awareness/understanding of the regulatory environment around research.
- Being a Customs officer means working a range of flexible shifts including weekends, nights and public holidays.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts Project, which supports youth to reach…
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
- All tools provided and some training if necessary.
- This employer is looking for a reliable student for some ongoing garden maintenance at their property.
Travel Money NZ
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Work type: Full time, Part time.
- Location: Lower South Island, Dunedin, Lower South…
- Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.
- This is a part time job to help them to achieve their…
- We offer a flexible working environment, full training and a good pay rate.
- We are a small but thriving cleaning business that is looking for reliable,…
- The Bioethics Centre is a locus of excellent research, teaching and discussion in bioethics, which brings together staff and students from a range of academic…
- You must have a car and licence.
- We are looking for some fast learners to work in our busy pizza branch!
- Your main tasks will be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.