jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
You refined by:
- Delicious, carefully curated food and drink from dawn to dusk, 7 days, 6 nights a week.
- What ’ s in it for me?
- Who are we looking for?
- A student with a passion for food and wine is needed to work at a local restaurant in the CBD.
- You MUST have at least 1-year experience in a restaurant, a la…
- Ryman Healthcare's Yvette Williams Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a driven and experienced Gardener/Landscaper looking for…
- All tools provided and some training if necessary.
- This employer is looking for a reliable student for some ongoing garden maintenance at their property.
- You will also assist reception with any patient recalls and appointment bookings as necessary.
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written and…
- We are looking for an exceptional Cafe All-rounder who is passionate about creating great espresso and all things coffee, has a flexible approach to everyday…
- Permanent opportunities for the right person.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- What's in it for you?
- Established in 2000, National Storage is one of Australasia’s largest self-storage providers, tailoring self-storage solutions in over 160 storage centres…
- Jaime is a friendly and outgoing 11-year-old girl with a love of music and dance.
- Do you love to dance?
- She is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic dancer…
- Additional hours may be available in our bakery shop and/or cafe for the right applicant.
- A clean driver’s licence,.
- The successful applicant will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.