jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- Two positions have opened up and we are looking for energetic people to join our staff.
- We are after social, confident people who take pride in their work, take…
- There is potential for this role to become a permanent role at the end of the fixed term as well as potential for advancement for the right person.
- The roles involve the close interaction with students who are living in the University Colleges during the 2020 semester.
- A calm and professional temperament.
- We offer a flexible working environment, full training and a good pay rate.
- We are a small but thriving cleaning business that is looking for reliable,…
- Housekeeping involves cleaning motel units and making beds.
- We are seeking to employ a cleaner for our modern motels in the city!
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be flexible to work after 5.30pm till late.
- We are looking for cleaners to join our friendly team to do some commercial cleaning in the Dunedin CBD.
- Using the in store point of sale and customer tracking data base.
- Comfortable using Point of Sale systems and data bases.
- Be well presented and confident.
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost).
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.