jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
You refined by:
- We require a number of people for casual, ongoing roles.
- The role involves working 12-hour shifts for 2-3 days when required.
- A reliable and responsible person.
- A Current F endorsement and/or OSH certificate.
- If you have a class 2 licence and/or experience in operating a gantry crane this would also be useful but not…
- We are currently looking to fill a number of full-time roles for a ticketed Scaffolder or Scaffolding labourers.
- To pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- A current University induction card and Site safe passport would be advantageous.
- Looking to Kick Start Your Career?
- Full Time or Part Time Work Available.
- A good level of English.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety.
- Get your foot in the door with great employers.
- We are looking for people with:
- We require qualified/experienced joiners or installers to start immediately.
- Are you experienced in the following:
- There is a variety of joinery work available.
- Paid Weekly - no chasing invoices!
- We are currently looking for Painters and Brush-hands for short and long term assignments in the Dunedin area.
- Electricians must have a current New Zealand practicing license.
- Electrical work in Dunedin is picking up.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- We have a number of positions available for people who have a current site-safe passport or those who have previously held one (we will pay for a refresher…
- This role involves installing fire seals to service penetrations in fire cells within buildings.
- Duties include installing fire collars, wraps, sealant,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.