jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- Applications quoting reference number 1902669 will close on Friday, 24 January 2020.
- You will be a self-starter and have the ability to think on your feet as…
- Our staff have a wide variety of different specialties, handling broad tasks such as diary management, document drafting, organising travel arrangements,…
- Coordinating processes associated with limited entry programmes such as arranging applicant interviews, receiving and administering applications and collecting…
- A passion for customer service and delivering exceptional service to staff and students.
- Our team is focused on providing flexible Purchasing and Stores…
- Applications quoting reference number 2000144 will close on Tuesday, 4 February 2020.
- An awareness/understanding of the regulatory environment around research.
- Above all else successful Temps are flexible, reliable and pride themselves on their customer service.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- Our undergraduate students include those studying medical, dental, physiotherapy, pharmacology, genetics, biomedical science, and science.
- It is also one of New Zealand's largest universities, with over 20,000 students, assets in excess of $2.0 billion and 4,000 full time equivalent staff based in…
- Including providing reception services; patient registration and updating information; booking appointments; appointment rosters for students and clinicians;…
- Applications quoting reference number 1902711 will close on Friday, 31 January 2020.
- Specifically, some Gram negative bacteria are over-represented in tadpoles…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.