jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- Basic computer skills would be advantageous but full training will be provided.
- A clean full drivers licence is essential as is a level of fitness that enables…
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- If you are keen to earn some good money and learn some new skills over Summer we want to hear from you ASAP!
- The personal qualities we are looking for are:
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- The roles involve the close interaction with students who are living in the University Colleges during the 2020 semester.
- A calm and professional temperament.
- Using the in store point of sale and customer tracking data base.
- Comfortable using Point of Sale systems and data bases.
- Be well presented and confident.
- Flexible start and end dates over summer!
- The silly season of construction and maintenance in Dunedin is well underway.
- Casual hours until Uni begins.
- Housekeeping involves cleaning motel units and making beds.
- We are seeking to employ a cleaner for our modern motels in the city!
- Have an eye for detail.
- Hours are flexible and will be discussed.
- Our focus is on providing absolute customer satisfaction through providing the right fitting footwear for every…
- Be flexible to work after 5.30pm till late.
- We are looking for cleaners to join our friendly team to do some commercial cleaning in the Dunedin CBD.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.