jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- Grow the user base by inviting positive trial and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and right time - competently…
- Our staff have a wide variety of different specialties, handling broad tasks such as diary management, document drafting, organising travel arrangements,…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- Applications quoting reference number 2000144 will close on Tuesday, 4 February 2020.
- An awareness/understanding of the regulatory environment around research.
- Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.
- This is a part time job to help them to achieve their…
- Ryman Healthcare's Yvette Williams Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for…
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
- We offer a flexible working environment, full training and a good pay rate.
- We are a small but thriving cleaning business that is looking for reliable,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.