jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- Along with an interest in museums in general, the ideal candidates will have excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, experience in…
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area.
- Looking for a motel receptionist to work on a casual basis.
- Tasks and duties will involve:
- You would be joining a friendly and supportive team and full training is provided.
- This role is a great mix of administration, and phone-based customer services…
- Above all else successful Temps are flexible, reliable and pride themselves on their customer service.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
- Ryman Healthcare's Yvette Williams Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for…
- We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to take charge of our main client reception in Dunedin.
- Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in…
- It is also one of New Zealand's largest universities, with over 20,000 students, assets in excess of $1.6 billion and 4,000 full time equivalent staff based in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.