jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- Value integrity and doing things the right way.
- Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s…
- Dunedin City Council's Ara Toi team is searching for an Administrator with the passion and drive to support the team in developing and growing arts and culture…
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- Full training will be provided.
- We are New Zealand's largest farming Co-operative, employing more than 1400 people and found at over 100 sites nationally.
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
Platinum Recruitment Limited
- We are looking for a well organised and effective administrator to carry out a number of tasks across general administration, membership management/maintenance…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You will be flexible, willing to learn and go the extra mile for your customers,…
- Looking for a role with clear progression and upskilling?
- Shift work with advanced planned rosters.
- Our Rail Operators are a hugely important part of our…
- Part time Position (20 Hours), Permanent.
- The Community Development and Events has a brand new role for an Events Assistant who will primarily support the…
- We currently have a part-time weekend position and full-time position available at our Dunedin store, must be willing to work at least 1 weekend day per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.