jobs in Saint Kilda, Otago
- Full current NZ Driver Licence and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that…
- We are looking for a practical person to support our production department over summer on our afternoon shift.
- This is a manual labouring position.
- It is also one of New Zealand’s largest universities, with over 20,000 students, assets in excess of $2.0 billion and 4,000 full time equivalent staff based in…
- Due to the nature of the role a valid NZ drivers licence is required, and hours of duty would require an 8am start.
- Strong Microsoft office and PC skills.
- We aim to be a self-regulating community where residents are encouraged to treat each other with respect and consideration and to care for their community.
- Want to work for a company who truly values their staff, has a great company culture and that will set your career in the right direction?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- If you think you would like to work for a reputable New Zealand business and are…
- We have a genuine commitment to continually strengthen client relationships and raise the bar in terms of customer service and delivery outcomes.
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Looking for rewarding and purposeful work in an organisation that truly recognises the…
- Ensuring health and safety processes and procedures are in place, staff and students are aware of them, and they are adhered to within the shared laboratory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.