jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
You refined by:
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- It's that time of year again, Christmas!
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- A desire to improve, be results focused and actively respond to feedback Be someone the team can rely on and trust Clearly and accurately convey the right…
- Secondments considered for current council staff.
- Take this opportunity to join our Libraries and contribute to your community.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, and Torpedo7.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- 12 months Fixed Term contract.
- Great team, great place to work!
- In this critical role you will work to support our service contracts team by ensuring the…
- NIWA is a dynamic research organisation whose purpose is to enhance the economic value and sustainable management of New Zealand's marine and freshwater…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Reliable transport (minimum of restricted drivers licence required).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.