jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
You refined by:
- You will work independently and as part of a large team servicing our guest rooms.
- Responsible for hotels main product – the hotel room, having high standards…
- Pegasus Health offers an opportunity to be part of a continually improving, people-centred health service in a dynamic work environment with a unique and…
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
- Trade Office Phone Sales / Rep Support Team Member.
- Our busy Mitre 10 Mega Ferrymead trade office is looking for someone to assist with the phone sales and rep…
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
- This position will be pivotal in supporting our team in providing targeted, tailored and responsive support for our “students at risk” and “students with…
The Talent Hive
- At The Talent Hive we specialise in connecting professionals, like you, with the right career opportunities.
- Our clients range in size from SME to large complex…
- Experience in the current market with existing relationships.
- They have operated in New Zealand for over 25 years and have a strong leadership team at the helm…
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts…
- Have the ability to advise clients on establishing or improving end-to-end risk management systems, processes and frameworks to enhance strategic alignment with…
Shakti Community Council Inc.
- Selected candidates will be provided with full training.
- A legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Fluent in at least one Asian, Middle Eastern or African language.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.