jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
- Our clients specialise in the manufacturing of large concrete tilt panels and are currently seeking experienced Concrete Precasters to join their busy teams.
- A great opportunity exists for Leading Hannd to join a reputable Christchurch construction company.
- To be shortlisted for this opportunity you must have the…
- Learn the welding/fabrication trade from the best.
- We are currently recruiting on behalf of multiple Christchurch based engineering firms for a welders…
- Rates determined based on experience.
- Onestaff's Christchurch based construction clients are ready and raring to go for a busy end to 2019.
- You can either be a NZ Registered Electrician with a current practising licence or a Trade Qualified Electrician in another country with a limited license and…
- Site work, leading team & on the tools.
- Our client are a well established local structural steel and metalwork firm who are looking for a site installer foreman…
- Demonstrate a strong level of understanding of G & M code.
- Permanent position at Hamilton Jet.
- We are seeking applicants with a "machining" trade qualified…
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Photo ID, either an overseas or NZ passport or NZ drivers license and birth certificate.
- Trade Qualification not necessarily needed.
- OneStaff currently have a number of welding vacancies for a variety of Engineering companies in Christchurch.
- Long term work, starts immediately.
- Our client pride themselves on producing a high quality product and having an excellent reputation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.