jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy in accordance to current Health & Hytiene regulations.
- As a keymember of the kitchen team, you will be responsible…
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area.
- What will I be doing?
- Ready for your next step?*.
- This could be your chance to make a life-changing career move.
- As part of the Emirates Cabin Crew, you’ll get to combine your…
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up.
- Location: Christchurch, Ashburton, New Zealand.
- Who We’re Looking For.
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Benefits: - Day shift from 7:00am to 4:00pm- Night shift from 4:00pm to 1:00am-…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- This is a full time position in our Tower Junction…
- A company culture focused on Reward & Recognition… domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences.
- What does that mean for you?
- Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Essie Summers Retirement Village has a strong…
- A current full driver's licence.
- Use of medical and rehabilitation equipment; with training in its use provided.
- Full induction and client specific training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.