jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- It's that time of year again, Christmas!
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- One thing to note, we need a team who are available to work weekends, late nights…
- Ability to work flexible retail hours.
- At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and…
- You’ll have a passion for making people happy and providing great customer service, take pride in cooking some mouth-watering food to the best of your ability,…
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.