jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
- Foreign language skills would be of benefit, however, not essential.
- Assisting reservations with bookings, itinerary planning and preparation and miscellaneous…
- Our team are constantly receiving huge volumes of goods, then processing and despatching them across the country.
- Full process of stock movement;
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Work availability Nights, Graveyard (all night), Weekdays, Weekends.
- Availability over Christmas and New Year.
- We are looking for talented and energetic sales consultants with impeccable personal presentation to join our team…
- Full Training and Ongoing support provided.
- Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus + Health insurance.
- Be a part of our TEAM!
- Accurately mix and tint paint;
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some…
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.