jobs in Saint Martins, Canterbury
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Availability over Christmas and New Year.
- We are looking for talented and energetic sales consultants with impeccable personal presentation to join our team…
- You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required.
Inland Revenue Department - New Zealand
- To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced trainers, with regular coaching and performance feedback…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Full Training and Ongoing support provided.
- Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus + Health insurance.
- Be a part of our TEAM!
- Accurately mix and tint paint;
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The days of work are Sunday to Thursday and every second Friday starting at either 5pm thru to 1:30am or 10pm thru to 6:30am although on busy nights there will…
- Secondments considered for current council staff.
- Take this opportunity to join our Libraries and contribute to your community.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.