jobs in Sandringham, 1025
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Hours of work are flexible within normal office hours.
- To effectively support the team to enable them to perform their jobs more effectively.
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- We are looking for a reliable and hardworking person to work in our small factory; getting products off the production line and filling processing hoppers.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- Work with us and not for us.
- My client in East Tamaki (south/east Auckland) requires people to help out assist their machine operators by packaging product in to bags and stacking on to…
- Utilise your expertise in procurement and inventory.
- National brand working in a fast paced, exciting industry.
- Company Buying Privileges across CARTERS Stores.
- Full training provided for successful candidates.
- Our client is a global world leader in the supply chain and logistics business.
East Tamaki, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa which is valid for at least one year.
- Assist with accounts and payroll functions.
- We are a wholesale company who supply general goods and merchandise to retailers throughout New Zealand.
- We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.