jobs in Sandringham, 1025
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- We have a diverse organisation and serve a multi-cultural community, therefore it’s a bonus if you are able to speak more than one language.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- To apply, please submit a current CV and Cover Letter to www.careers.watercare.co.nz.
- A strong understanding of laboratory processes.
- Carries out instructions that will ensure high quality products are filled/cartoned while complying with all health and safety hygiene and housekeeping…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa has been providing exceptional value for more than 30 years to students and communities across 80 locations throughout Aotearoa.
- Steve Jobs once said, “It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”.
- Teaching Council of Aotearoa NZ current practising certificate.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, permanent qualified and registered full time Kaiako …
- Preferably, you will have a full and clean driver's licence and a fork lift licence.
- Our ideal person will be highly organised, with great attention to detail,…
- You will be comfortable in your decision-making abilities and have the confidence to engage with others by having the right conversations and dealing with day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.