jobs in Sandringham, 1025
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson…
- This employer is looking for someone to help manage digital content for a range of our clients.
- Primarily the work will consist of copy-writing as well as…
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- You must have a valid driving license and a bigger car, or a van to load boxes of goods and then deliver as per agreed delivery plan.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- We will support there visa requirement, if an international student.
- Maintains office efficiency by executing and effectively implementing current office…
- Technically savvy, you’ll be comfortable working in a range of applications and will have a knowledge of ERP systems.
- Key functions of the role include:
- Working times tend to be Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm (no weekends!) but we can be a bit flexible around times.
- The ability to communicate with people from multiple…
- To help us achieve world – class service, we focus on always having the right product, at the right place, at the right time for the right cost.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.