jobs in Sandringham, 1025
- Although contact centre experience is preferred, if you've got the right attitude we can teach you all the tricks of our trade.
- What we can offer you:
- Experience in the Finance and/or Insurance industry will be an advantage however extensive training on our systems, products and services will be provided to…
- This is a temporary role, although there is an opportunity for this to develop into a more fixed term position for the right person.
- You enjoy delivering a super service to customers and have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer…
- This position is for 2 hours per night, 5 nights per week (Monday to Friday), starting at between 5 pm and 6 pm each night.
- Able to pass drug testing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX365 and Microsoft CRM would be an advantage but not mandatory, full training will be provided.
- A background in customer service.
- Have a current Forklift Licence (required); previous experience operating a Bendi/Flexi would be great, however training can be provided;
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling water to quench the thirst, well it was…
- Full Class 1 driver licence (both manual and automatic) & Class 2 desirable.
- Our Hirepool Vehicle Rentals team provide expert advice to business, commercial and…
- Job requires 3 strong and physically fit people to devan a container.
- The goods are packed in boxes and consist of dry food products and glass jars.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.