jobs in Sandringham, 1025
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Those who have an understanding of Te Ao Maori and of working with Pasifika people.
- What does a Support Worker do?
- A valid smartphone - running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one?
- Support Worker | Central West Auckland.
- Cares may include the following:
- A current full driver's licence and reliable vehicle (this is preferable but not essential).
- You will also be provided with a contract outlining your duties.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.