jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- The exact time and days of shifts is flexible, however you are guaranteed at least 17 hours a week minimum even if no events are planned.
- Servicing over 7500 online delivery orders from 10 of our Auckland stores, our eStore will be both New Zealand’s first dedicated eStore and our biggest store…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Dotti store, Onehunga as a Part Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 11 - 4, Thursday 4 - 7,…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- Is cooking for others your passion?
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference.
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- You are a person who has:
- We will be reviewing applications as they come in.
- Pernod Ricard leads the market for a reason.
- We maintain an exceptional focus on premium products as well as…
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- We need an energetic, vibrant and highly organised person to coordinate our digital marketing activity for our Fundraising team.
- If you are our ideal candidate:
- We are a New Zealand owned small business that sells costume Jewelry, Body Piercings and watches.
- We have two kiosk locations in ST LUKES and NORTHWEST shopping…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our company is a quick service Mexican restaurant by trade and a humanitarian, socially-responsible organisation by values.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.