jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Shifts are rostered and can be negotiated.
- Making cold beverages (training provided).
- We are a gelato cafe located in central city, and are looking for part-time casual floor staff.
- This would be an excellent job to fit around your studies moving forward into next year, as the employer is also flexible around offering more shifts if you…
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- We are a growing Chartered Accounting firm based in Auckland, Wellington and Queenstown.
- We are looking for someone to work at head office in Auckland…
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- Because of this, you will be required to work nights as well as during the day.
- Be flexible with your availability.
- To apply for this position you must:
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- Located in the heart of New Lynn, Metlifecare's Crestwood is a spacious retirement village that's full of possibilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.