jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- You would be required to spend quality fun time, reading and playing with a very happy 7 months old baby.
- Babysitter + Housekeeping 15 hr p/w.
- A warranted vehicle and full drivers Licence would be advantageous, as would a first aid or food hygiene certificate - but these are not essential.
- A warranted vehicle and full drivers Licence would be advantageous, as would fluency in Samoan (as the surrounding community is predominantly Samoan).
- Needing a female to drop off and pick up two children, girl aged 5+1/2 yrs and boy aged 3+1/2 yrs, 5 days a week.
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- A 12 year boy and a 9 year old girl, both of whom are plenty of fun and have their own character.
- Are you looking for 2 great kids to take care of 3 days a week…
- We are looking for energetic, customer centric and quality focused people to join our team as delivery drivers (either part time or full time).
- Current Practicing Certificate and first aid certificate.
- Our friendly care team are on the look-out for an experienced Registered Nurse to join them on a part…
- We are looking for a few enthusiastic students to promote our Cherry Juice at Farmers' Markets around Auckland.
- Our Sellers Role is to:
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- This role is flexible for around 2 - 6 hours a week.
- During the interview, you will also be given a description of a student that you will be teaching and will…
- You will hold (or be willing to obtain) a full current Class 1 driver's licence.
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or open work visa holder…
- Please note: to apply for a LQC/Duty Manager licence you must be aged 20 years or over.
- Evening and weekend availability preferred but we can be reasonably…
- While this position is slated for 20 hours per week, during the holidays/breaks there is opportunity for students to pick up extra shifts.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- This job is perfect for students looking for flexible hours to fit around uni timetables.
- You must be able to commit to the job for over three months .
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.