jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- A warranted vehicle and full drivers Licence would be advantageous, as would a first aid or food hygiene certificate - but these are not essential.
- We are looking for part time Barista and Front of House.
- This role will be at Coffix on Elliot Street.
- The following hours will vary on how busy the store gets…
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, hi viz vest, a tablet for reporting purposes.
- This employer has a merchandising vacancy in Pak n…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- This job is perfect for students looking for flexible hours to fit around uni timetables.
- You must be able to commit to the job for over three months .
- Additional hours may be available over school holidays if interested.
- This employer is looking for an afterschool nanny to start asap to help look after their 3…
- Down to earth family looking for a passionate nanny to care for their daughter 3 days a week, as their beloved current nanny is moving to Wellington.
- You will hold (or be willing to obtain) a full current Class 1 driver's licence.
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or open work visa holder…
- A training allowance of $100 (before tax) is provided for a 2 hour training period, but is forfeited if you don't complete the training, or resign after…
- Must have a valid drivers licence and preferably a car too.
- No experience needed as full training is provided.
- Do you love teaching students?
- Here's your chance to make a positive difference in the lives of students in Remuera.
- Full Paid Training and Support Provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.