jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- The right person for the role will:
- Have their LCQ and their duty managers certificate.
- This employer is looking for a duty manager for their business.
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- The right fit for this role will be someone who.
- There will be more work available for the right student.
- This household employer is looking for a friendly and…
- A 12 year boy and a 9 year old girl, both of whom are plenty of fun and have their own character.
- Are you looking for 2 great kids to take care of 3 days a week…
- This employer is looking for a female student to clean their house on Saturdays mornings, beginning at around 8am.
- The duties involved will include:
- On the job training is provided.
- Alternatively, if you have experience of young children and/or people with disabilities or are just someone who enjoys helping…
- This employer is looking for ongoing help from two students with her children, as well as to do some odd jobs around the house in Blockhouse Bay.
- We are looking for a Barista who is a coffee enthusiast and is passionate about making great coffee!
- You will be working in a busy lively beachfront cafe 10…
- This could be late nights or early mornings, to be confirmed.
- Childcare experience is preferred and potentially a first aid certificate, if you have one, as…
- Please note: to apply for a LQC/Duty Manager licence you must be aged 20 years or over.
- Evening and weekend availability preferred but we can be reasonably…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.