jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- Auckland’s current growth and pipeline of strategic and capital projects makes this one of the most significant CE roles in New Zealand.
- The successful candidate will be required Monday to Thursday from 2.30 pm till either 4.30 or 6pm (flexible) during term time.
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- Current Practicing Certificate and first aid certificate.
- Our friendly care team are on the look-out for an experienced Registered Nurse to join them on a part…
- Full Drivers licence, own car & First Aid Certificate required or must be prepared to gain a First Aid Certificate.
- A Car can be made available if required.
- Hotel experience in a reception role or experience in a similar role is essential.
- Hold current working rights for New Zealand.
- Possible opportunity for role expansion later for the right candidate.
- We are a small rapidly expanding business looking for a Chinese speaker to work with us…
- To make sure morning duties (see manual) have been completed in consultation with duty Charge Supervisor and students.
- To become a successful Adventure Dog Handler you need to be keenly observant of canine behaviour, have a large dose of self motivation, some old fashioned kiwi…
- Purpose: To provide a high standard of customer service and support across a range of duties.
- Specific duties & requirements : To perform duties set out below,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.