jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in temporary work.
- What benefits can you receive?
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries.
- Looking to start a great job after summer holidays?
- This role starts on 9th March 2020.
- Please email email@example.com quoting job reference #87527 or apply below.
- Are you looking for you next job opportunity?
- Are you an administration whizz with a creative flair and a passion for events?
- We are seeking a hardworking administrator with an events and/or marketing…
- About the company: A retailer that strives to be the preferred brand offering multi-channel shopping options with flexible finance and repayment solutions to…
- Actively listening to customer needs; providing them with the right solutions to queries.
- Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choices you make…
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- If you have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time and match the experience mentioned above,…
- Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87333 or apply below.
- The main purpose of the role is to;
- Please note that applicants must be a New Zealand or Australian citizen or must hold a Permanent Residence class visa.
- Matching details through several systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.