jobs in Sandringham, Auckland
- We're looking for someone switched on and eager to join this stable, family owned business as an Operations Assistant.
- Make a move and apply today!
- Independent living and social skills, e.g. handling money, learning the bus route and making friends.
- Community access, e.g. shopping, joining clubs and teams,…
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts…
- Must have a valid drivers licence and preferably a car too.
- No experience needed as full training is provided.
Tonkin + Taylor
- The nature of the work means that you must be flexible with regard to work hours as early starts, late finishes, and night and weekend work may be required.
- The employer has advised there is potential for the occasional all day care in the school holidays for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate for this role:
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- Work with us and not for us.
- Reporting to the General Manager, this is a key leadership role for this business, with full accountability for the operational performance of the Upper North…
- If this sounds like you, and this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please send your c.v.through today to Yvonne or call me on 0221757329 if…
Sitel New Zealand
- We are looking for individuals to work in our call centre for the role of Customer Relations Specialist to provide support to customers over the phone and email…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.