jobs in Selwyn District, Canterbury
- A good understanding of customer service and great communication skills are also helpful.
- Our Hornby store is looking for a part-time retail sales assistant to…
- An understanding of Accounts Payable & Reconciliation.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our fantastic…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson…
- PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries.
- At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster.
- We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect…
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends (Saturday is non-negotiable!) whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
- You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
- We are currently looking for distribution workers required for our successful and busy meat processing company in Hornby.
- To apply for this role you:
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
- We may be a little flexible but this will be based on accessibility to relevant areas and trading hours.
- We envisage this role being split over a couple of days…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.