jobs in Selwyn District, Canterbury
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
- Full time work available over summer holidays.
- Do you love cats and dogs?
- Would you like to work with them?
- You also need strong and clear verbal communication.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- We're looking for somebody to come and help with some bookwork tasks at our base in Yaldhurst.
- This is a part time job and we require somebody for 2 hours each…
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends (Saturday is non-negotiable!) whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- We are looking for flexible staff who are able to work between 16-40 hours each week.
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The…
- The role is flexible, with 10 - 35 hours per week available.
- Situated in a Iconic pub located in Lincoln, this employer is looking for fun, hardworking bar &…
- There are many benefits working for Lockheed Martin including flexible working hours, uniform, subsidised healthcare/eye care, training and development…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- And you should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA.
- A Duty Managers licence is REQUIRED!
- You should come and work for our Lincoln liquor store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.