jobs in Silverdale, Auckland
You refined by:
- On nights when the employer is busy with work make supper.
- It is possible but unlikely that students will also have to drop the kids to school in the morning…
- Some light cleaning, making beds, vacuum cleaning, bathrooms, empty dishwasher etc.
- Have their own car and full drivers licence.
- Likes animals (we have a cat).
- We are looking for someone to care for our boy (3.5 years) 5 afternoons per week.
- It would involve picking him up from a kindy in Browns Bay 3 days per week and…
North Shore City, Auckland
- The ideal candidate will have experience in retail management and people management but above all you will have a community focus and the motivation to build…
- Our synchronised swimming club is looking for a part time gymnastics coach to run land based stretching and strengthening sessions for our swimmers aged 10 to…
- Training will be provided however you must a great attitude and an understanding of how to provide great customer service.
- Your general tasks will include:
- You will need to meet a Police reference check.
- This is in an exciting opportunity where you can make a positive difference in the lives of the children in your…
- First aid, general managers, food safety certificate and LQC preferred but not required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
- The friendly team are on the look-out for an experienced Cleaner to join them on a part time basis, keeping their village 'sparkling' and are looking for…
- We are looking for the ideal candidate to work approx 12 hours per week, Tuesday, Thursday and a Friday are available (we are very flexible here).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.