jobs in Silverdale, Auckland
- The hours of the job will depend on how busy the restaurant is but students can be expected to work between 4 and 6 days per week starting at 5pm and finishing…
- Previous reception or office work experience.
- Handling customer inquiries face to face and over the phone.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of…
- We need a Crew Member/Cook to join our highly motivated vibrant multicultural team.
- Our new licensed and smart-casual dining restaurant is serving the best…
- Must also be able to work occasional nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Some general cleaning and the use of point of sales system is a major part of the role.
- A current driver’s license, current NZ Work Permit or Residence Visa, a good level of physical fitness and excellent communication skills are required .
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- Are you experienced in hospitality?
- A busy, upmarket cafe in Gulf Harbour is looking for some reliable and friendly individuals to come and work as a barista…
- We require the services of a Junior Technical Support Analyst to assist, deliver and maintain our internet delivered TV business.
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- This work reference must be a NZ contact due to language and time zone differences.
- Previous experience working in retail or customer service is essential (plus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.