jobs in Silverdale, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Times are flexible, but it is expected that students will initially be working 10 hours per week at around 2 hours per day.
- There are 20-30 hours of work a week over five working days.
- This employer needs someone to come and do some cleaning work for them.
- Calling all budding civil engineers, town planners, & anyone wanting to work outdoors.
- This is a great opportunity to view how traffic control works.
- Can be negotiated for the right candidate.
- An interest or knowledge of some gaming / movies is desired for reference ie Skyrim, Subnortica, Vikings.
- This family is looking for a reliable and caring nanny for their 2 year old and 3 year old girls to commit to some split shifts in the morning between 7am - 9am…
- I won't need to be taught from scratch, but some patience and understanding in bringing me up to speed would be appreciated.
- 1 hour session per week.
- Hello, I have a 12 year old daughter attending Dio private girls school, she is smart and capable but could be doing slightly better in school.
- You will be focusing primarily on speech assessment, and occasionally help out with kanji as the students understanding develops.
- Needing a female to drop off and pick up two children, girl aged 5+1/2 yrs and boy aged 3+1/2 yrs, 5 days a week.
- A reliable and caring nanny required to care for their 9 year old and 11 year old boys.
- At least 1 year child care experience is essential and a full drivers…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.