jobs in Silverdale, Auckland
- Full training will be provided.
- We are looking for a confident and outgoing person to joining us, as Sales represent for our tile store located in Albany.
- Full training is provided , however, applicants will need manual gearbox experience in order to be successful in the role.
- We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant for our leading solar company based on the North Shore in Auckland.
- Design brochures and printed media.
- We are looking for a few keen, reliable and hardworking students to hire part-time.
- Pizza Making experience is an added advantage. full in house training…
- If you are passionate about making a difference in a Customer Service role and you want to work for an organisation who support your growth and development with…
- Independently teaching classes with 6 - 10 students enrolled.
- Keeping accurate students records used to report back to parents at the end of term.
- As such, most students on Student Visas will be unable to apply.
- * *Immediate start available* ** Work available part time ongoing throughout the year.
- We are looking for the ideal candidate to work approx 12 hours per week, Tuesday, Thursday and a Friday are available (we are very flexible here).
- Our focus is on providing absolute customer satisfaction through providing the right fitting footwear for every customer who walks through our door!
- You must be a NZ citizen or have a current work permit to apply.
- We import finished goods and parts from USA, Australia, Germany and Italy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.