jobs in Silverdale, Auckland
- This takes the form of an apprenticeship towards the NZQA-accredited Level Four New Zealand Certificate in Automotive Engineering (NZCAE) under the Motor…
- The course provides students with command level operational risk assessment training which allows them to operate effectively in a joint/coalition complex…
- We're after a couple of students who are handy in the arts department to draw caricature at our wedding on the 22nd February 2019.
- During this time you will work towards gaining the DAR 66 Category B2 – Military Aircraft Maintenance Licence (MAML) becoming a licenced aircraft technician …
- You will also be provided with additional training to meet the demands of the role, such as training relating to operational debriefs, critical incidents and…
- You must have achieved NCEA level 2 with a minimum of 18 credits each in level 2 English, Mathematics and a Science.
- Access to subsidised equipment on base.
- You’ll then spend about six months completing basic fuel handling and testing training and specialist driving courses to obtain a Class 2 driving licence and…
- NZDF health is tasked with ‘maintaining, improving and restoring the health of the defence force’ in order to maintain the operational effectiveness of the NZDF…
- As an Air Warfare Specialist your primary role is to utilise the P-3K2 Orion’s highly advanced sensor systems to collect and analyse information in the aircraft…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- For the right person, we offer:
- Must hold a clean full NZ drivers licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.