jobs in South Island
You refined by:
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Legally be able to work in New Zealand – Have a current NZ Work Visa, if applicable (we will take people who hold 3 month working VISA's).
- Glassons is an iconic women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to delivering the latest trends by drawing inspiration from all over the world.
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy in accordance to current Health & Hytiene regulations.
- As a keymember of the kitchen team, you will be responsible…
- Flexible working arrangements for established Consultants.
- Enter the exciting and rewarding world of travel.
- Target and KPI driven with a motivation to succeed.
- This is for a full-time fixed-term role over our busy summer season, finishing at the end of April 2020.
- Are you fun and dynamic with a flair for sales?
- This is a full time, fixed term role until the end of April 2020 but for the right person we could look at flexible options including part time hours and split…
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.