jobs in South Island
You refined by:
- Must be flexible / weekend days included.
- Will be flexible to work shifts as required and will committed to this role.
- What you would be doing.
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
Heritage Hotel Management
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Great staff benefits including uniform and complimentary hotel nights.
- With your front office experience packed neatly in your luggage, right next to your warm…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
Stewart Island, Southland
- Do you love getting stuck into a spot of cleaning and have supreme attention to detail, but you've been waiting for a Housekeeping role that is chemical free?
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their Merivale location.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.