jobs in South Island
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandising.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their Merivale location.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
- Guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Legally be able to work in New Zealand – Have a current NZ Work Visa, if applicable (we will take people who hold 3 month working VISA's).
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We are open to applicants on a work visa, however you must have at least 6 months availability to work.
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.