jobs in South Island
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We are hiring general factory staff over the summer to work on our production lines, assembling beds (and other products) at various work centers.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Must be flexible / weekend days included.
- Will be flexible to work shifts as required and will committed to this role.
- What you would be doing.
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- We are looking for motivated reliable workers who would like to work in our Mussel factory.
- Packing mussels into packets / boxes.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
- There is a variety of work available, but the top priority now is putting up nets over the Cherry trees and tree training the plantings from last year.
- Are you experienced with Point of Sale Systems?
- A New Zealand Fashion Retail brand is looking for a Sales Assistant on a permanent, part-time basis at their…
- We are a busy, vibrant cafe on the Pohutukawa coast looking for some vibrant energy to join the team assisting with customer service - from waiting on tables to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.