jobs in South Island
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world.
- Great time management is also essential.
- You will pride yourself in having a strong health and safety focus, clean drivers licence along with a keen interest in technology, excellent verbal & written…
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- Must have own vehicle and full licence.
- We are looking for general factory workers for various clients.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- We have grown from a $11 million asset base in 1977 to a current value of over $300 million.
- Our purpose is to preserve and enhance our taonga for the benefit…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading civil companies and have a huge range…
Villa Maria Winery
- Please note that only applicants with the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
Marlborough District Council
- You will need to be organised with a desire for doing the job right the first time.
- Use the download link below to download a full job description.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.