jobs in South Island
You refined by:
Dunedin City, Otago (undo)
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency and also a valid full driver license and transport.
- Educate customers on products and be the first point…
- We are looking for a Junior Farm assistant to.
- Join our team in Papakaio, north of Oamaru.
- PLEASE SEE AD ON FENCEPOST:
- Start date - 15th January 2020.
- Being a Customs officer means working a range of flexible shifts including weekends, nights and public holidays.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Someone from a marketing or creative writing background might be good - although we are just after the right person so if you think you are up for it, please…
- Need to be available to work nights and weekends.
- Ideally (but not essential) you will have previous experience in working bar service, hospitality work but…
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- Basic computer skills would be advantageous but full traininng will be provided.
- A clean full drivers licence is essential as is a level of fitness that enables…
- No experience is required as full training is provided.
- A car will be provided for transport between the sites.
- A uniform will be supplied.
- Now over 50 years old, Shotover Jet offers not only a unique experience for visitors, but also a workplace that is hard to beat.
- Haere mai and APPLY NOW!
- NZ’s biggest egg producer is looking for a motivated, reliable stock person to work on their recently built free range farm at Hillgrove, near Moeraki.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.