jobs in South Island
You refined by:
Dunedin, Otago (undo)
- The early months of the New Year are our busiest time as we supply parents, students and schools with the diverse range of products needed to ensure the new…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Glassons is an iconic women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to delivering the latest trends by drawing inspiration from all over the world.
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Previous retail cashier experience would be an advantage, but full training is also provided if needed.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's…
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
- Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or…
- Two positions have opened up and we are looking for energetic people to join our staff.
- We are after social, confident people who take pride in their work, take…
- Along with an interest in museums in general, the ideal candidates will have excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, experience in…
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- An excellent opportunity to establish your network within a community and create a personal brand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.