jobs in South Island
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be well presented, flexible with your time and be reliable.
- Posted on 23 Jan 2020.
- Full training on our CRM provided.
- This is a part-time phone-based role with flexible hours between 9-5 pm Monday-Thursday starting from 10 hours per week with…
- Experience supporting adults with all aspects of daily living, including personal care (showering, dressing)Ability to confidently and safely transport…
- As a Support Worker you will be working with our client to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily living, mobility…
Motorkanix and Light Engineering Ltd
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work completed*Assisting in the training and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.