jobs in South Island
You refined by:
- You must have class 1 NZ full licence.
- At Spark, we are proud of helping all New Zealand win big in a digital world.
- Here's what's important to us.
- This is a great opportunity for the right person to enjoy the Top of the South Island area as everyday the run can change.
- In order to be considered for this role, applicants must be immediately available for an interview within New Zealand, must hold a current New Zealand work…
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo a full reference and security check prior to any offer of employment being made.
- You'll never have to take your work home with you, the hours can be flexible and you won't be interrupted by a mobile phone at work.
- What you get from us:
- To apply you must be a New Zealand Citizen or have a residence class visa.
- We are seeking experienced fishing crew who have a minimum of 12 months fishing…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Immediate start available to the right person.
- About you: The successful applicant will be optimistic, able to relate well to rangatahi and their whanau, work alongside a variety of agencies, be flexible,…
- What You'll Need: | Have proven experience & qualifications| Be able to work night shift| pass pre employment drug screens and Ministry Of Justice check| Be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.