jobs in South Island
You refined by:
Central Otago District Council
- General, archives and property filing / general reception filing.
- Receipt all monies received through the mail or over the counter, ensure all banking.
- McDonald’s Restaurants Queenstown are looking for temporary Staff to work over the busy Christmas and New year period, to fill the positions of:
- If you are a motivated individual who seeks to go above and beyond what is required to provide excellent customer service, are a real team player and are…
- We only accept online applications.
- We are a small but efficient team based over Dunedin and Southland sites.
- About the role - what's in it for me?
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- As we would ideally like someone to start ASAP, applicants must already be in New Zealand and possess a current work visa.
- Setting up and moving break fences.
- Good wages for the right person.
- We are looking for a team member until Uni goes back 1st February or longer.
- We are located 35 minutes from Queenstown.
- Flexible and able to multi-task with an ability to think and work quickly in what can be a fast paced, busy clinic.
- Applications close on 22nd December 2019.
- For newly reopened restaurant in Mosgiel.
- We are looking for a member to be part of our awesome close knit administration team, whose priority is the education and wellbeing of our students, staff and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.