jobs in South Island
You refined by:
Queenstown, Otago (undo)
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- They live and shop the brands where they work.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and…
- Ensure that all Food and Beverage outlets are provided with clean and sanitized operating equipment.
- Working in a busy Kitchen which looks after a 148 room…
Heritage Hotel Management
- Heritage Hotel Management operate Heritage, CityLife and Heritage Collection Hotels within New Zealand.
- Our focus is on delivering The Heritage Experience (T.H…
- The shifts we be from 9am - 6pm and for the right person, we can be flexible with days.
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
- This is for a full-time fixed-term role over our busy summer season, finishing at the end of April 2020.
- Are you fun and dynamic with a flair for sales?
- As part of our Housekeeping team you’ll be responsible for helping to create a homely place for our residents.
- You must enjoy working with elderly people.
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- Do you LOVE iconic Just Jeans?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.