jobs in South Island
You refined by:
Duty Manager (undo)
- Current LCQ and GM's Certificate* 1 year minimum experience running shifts and leading / managing staff in high volume venues* Barista training* Must hold a…
Distinction Hotels Group
- Your responibilities will incuded managing guest interactions in both the reception and reataurant/bar.
- This role as includes to overall daily operations of the…
- The role is flexible for the right person with 15 - 35 hours per week available.
- Hold a duty Managers certificate.
- Full licence would be an advantage.
The Apple Shed
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- \* All applicants must include a CV or covering letter outlining your current situation and what you are looking for in your next role.
Scenic Hotel Group
- Take charge of a busy shift in Dunedin's premier hotel.
- Excellent future career opportunities and training.
- An opportunity exists for a well-presented, friendly…
Go To Collection
- To join the crew you are a people person with a valid duty managers certificate, you have a great attitude that customers and crew will love, you have had…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.