jobs in South Island
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We are a leading day spa group and we are looking for smart, well groomed, reliable, business minded students who can work on our front desk .
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
Heritage Hotel Management
- To succeed in this role on a daily basis, you will have previous hotel reception experience.
- In return for your hard work, you will be well rewarded in a fun,…
- Glassons is an iconic women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to delivering the latest trends by drawing inspiration from all over the world.
- Setting up reception, including ensuring reception and patient waiting area is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- In this role your work day will include:
- We are a not-for-profit, award-winning education provider with NZQA category 1 endorsement, that has been providing English language and social support to adult…
- The hours can be flexible but would need to work in with our schedule.
- Looking for the right person to join our team on casual basis and help with our warehouse…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- Engage with our customers face to face and over the phone to provide an excellent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.